Wednesday, December 3, 2014



 Okay..... Step one accomplished.  I went to urgent care yesterday because i thought i had an upper respiratory infection.  I did.  If they're going to give you a f'ng  Z pack for everything short of a stubbed toe, you should be able to buy it over the counter......Valtrex too.  I get sun blisters and i'd like to not have to wear spf 50 all over my lips when i play golf or run or whatever.  Anyhow, i'll start running tomorrow.  There is  a wildlife reserve 3 miles from my place so i've committed to that loop Commit to a distance and get better at covering it.  Before i know it i'll be doing fartleks.
For reference as to how large i am right now, 220lbs. i'm the one on the left on the right is my co conspirator. My goal is to get back to training weight of 175lbs. and a race day 165lbs. 
Swung by fit2run yesterday in my travels.  I'm confused how a minimalist shoe, that has half the material and weight, costs the same as the giant Asics and Nikes we bought in the past.  The f'ing vibram 5 fingers are essentialy a pair of socks for $100 bucks..... i call bullshit.






No comments:

Post a Comment